1) For your safety, please be on time for class! Instructors have the right to refuse entry if the participant is more than 10 minutes late.
2) No phone calls or texting during class.
3) Only indoor shoes or bare feet are allowed in the studio area.
4) We provide fresh filtered water. Please bring a reusable water bottle to keep hydrated.
5) All equipment must be returned at the end of class.
6) No chewing gum allowed during class.
7) Please be mindful of noise level while class is in progress.
8) Can't make it to class? Here is our cancelation policy:
Early cancel: Cancel 12hrs before to put the class back into your account
Late cancel: Cancel after the 12hr cut-off time and the class will not be returned to your account
No-show: If you don't early/late cancel and don't show up to class, you will be charged a $5+tax no-show fee.
Please be sure to cancel if you can't make it to class, so that someone else on the waitlist can take the class!
Thank you for contributing to the comfort and enjoyment of all Tantra Fitness Members and Guests by following our Studio Etiquette!