OPENING JUNE 1ST, 2020
We are so excited to announce that we will be opening all locations on June 1st, 2020! We were given the green light to open as of Tuesday, May 19th but we really wanted to take a bit more time to plan out a safe and gradual re-entry to keep all of you and our staff safe and healthy!
I am sure you will have lots of questions about how this will look. Please have a read below and email us at [email protected] if you still have questions.
New Policies and Procedures
- if you have any symptoms of a cold or fever, please do not attend classes. Staff reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Masks will be mandatory for both students and staff. If you do not have a mask, there will be masks available for purchase at the front for $2.
- We will not be be using wrist bands for check in anymore. We will have contactless check ins.
- We will be offering classes every hour but alternating rooms so that we have an hour break for cleaning in each room.
- We will have markers on the floor to ensure that everyone stays 2 meters apart.
- Students will need to bring their own yoga mat if one is required for the class. - It will be one person per apparatus at all levels including aerial classes.
- Lobby/waiting rooms will be closed. Once you check in, you can go directly into your classroom to a marker. Change rooms and washrooms will be available for use and cleaned between each class.
- We do ask that you fill out a new waiver and Par-Q before your first class back. These forms will be available via Mindbody starting tomorrow.
- All equipment will be sterilized between classes including crash mats.
- Floors will be swept and mopped between every class.
- Washrooms will be cleaned regularly throughout the evening. - Studios will be professionally cleaned every day.
- All equipment will be cleaned before and after each class including fabrics.
- Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, Lysol Spray, Isopropyl and hospital grade fabric spray will be used and readily available for student use as well.
Will my membership be taken off hold?
All membership will be taken off hold on June 1st, 2020.
What if I am not ready to come back yet?
You can request another 30 day hold with no penalty by emailing [email protected]
What if I just want to cancel my membership?
We are offering holds only at this time. Cancellations would still be subject to fees as per your agreement.
Can I use my membership for online classes?
Yes, you can starting on June 1st but you don't have to. Online classes are still a separate pricing option and by donation starting at just $3.
Can I use past credits that I didn't get to use?
Yes, if you had credits in March that you didn't get to use before all memberships were held, please shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will carry them forward!
My Punch Card, Two- Week Trial or Drop In expired, can I get an extension?
Absolutely, we would be happy to extend this so you don't lose your classes. Please email us at [email protected]
Pole & Aerial Classes
There will be no spotting, only visual and verbal feedback. Because of this, we are offering Pole 101 to Pole 303, and Aerial L1 and L2 classes. All higher level classes will be marked as review classes. This means that you can not attend a new level, you can only attend classes that you have already taken. We do not want members attempting moves that they have not done before as we would be unable to properly spot you. We will also be offering Intermediate Labs. The Intermediate lab will allow the instructor to control what moves to teach. These moves will still be for higher levels but will be safe to practice without spotting at the same time.
In addition, we will be offering semi-private aerial classes in Richmond only. There will be 3 spots per semi-private. The teacher will be working with each student on moves they want to work on. The apparatus available will be listed on the class description. This will cost 2 class credits as opposed to one as it is a private lesson and catered to each student. We will not be able to offer Hammock or Hoop classes in Richmond due to the limit of one person per apparatus. All flow and stretch classes will still be offered. We will however hold off on offering higher impact/cardio classes in the studio due to the mandatory masks. We will continue to offer some of these classes online so that you can do them in the comfort of your own home without a mask on.
We will continue to offer online classes as well and starting June 1st, you will be able to use your regular studio membership if you choose to do so. Because we will not be offering our higher impact/cardio based classes in the studio, you will still be able to do some of these classes online such as Build a Booty and TNA! If you still have questions, please do not hesitate to email Tammy at [email protected] or Randi at [email protected]
The studios are still closed at this time so we will not be answering phones until June 1st.
We are so excited to see you in person in a couple weeks! We have missed you so much!